Visas and documents

All visitors must carry a passport in his name, date of validity of at least 6 months.

Those traveling as tourists must have a card or tourist visa can be purchased at Cuban consulates, and travel agencies or airlines authorized to do so. The tourist card or visa is valid for one entry and exit to Cuba and have a duration of 30 days from the date of arrival in Cuba, be easily extended for another 30 days.

If you want to extend your tourist visa may do so at the Immigration and Nationality located on Calle 20 e / 3ra. and 5th., Miramar, Havana, paying 25 dollars in stamps that can be purchased at any branch of Bank of Credit and Commerce.

Guests traveling on business, studies, journalists working in office or for extended stays will apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate of Cuba in their country of residence.

For citizens born in Cuba (non-residents) must apply for an entry visa at the Cuban embassy or consulate in your country of residence, which will be processed by the Immigration and Nationality Cuba.

U.S. residents (not born in Cuba), must purchase a tourist card prior to the Cuba Interests Section in Washington or in a travel agency that has purchased this one.

For more information regarding the processing of visas see the website of the Cuba Interests Section in the U.S. in:


U.S. laws prohibit its citizens travel to Cuba, so they must apply for a license to the government. See the regulations concerning travel by Americans to Cuba, issued by the Departments of Treasury and U.S. State.


powered by TripAdvisor